Wear a Mask
recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings and when
around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social
distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
** UPDATED GUIDELINES March 31, 2021 **
* UPDATED **
By Executive Order 3.31.21.03 Governor Kemp has opened the State with the following guidelines through April 30, 2021.
· Will become effective April 8 through April 30, 2021
· Eliminates the Gatherings ban
· Eliminates Shelter-in-Place requirements
· Removes the critical infrastructure distinction and collapses all organization suggested measures into one main list, with a small number of additional industry-specific requirements remaining
· Reduces any remaining distance requirements (i.e. distance between parties at restaurants, bars, and movie theaters, and between patrons of group fitness classes)
· Eliminates the ability of law enforcement to close an organization for failure to comply with the Executive Order provisions
State Commander Joel Willis requests all VFW facilities remain vigilant by continuing to follow CDC guidelines by taking temperature checks of each person entering your facility, maintaining sanitizing stations, and wearing masks or face coverings when a safe social distance cannot be maintained.